Wednesday 9 December 2009

Where'd He Go?

I shouldn't be allowed chocolate cookies in the morning. This past week, I've had two, and on both occasions, I've managed to smudge chocolate into what I was wearing. FML.

English was dull: we had a timed essay to do. I just couldn't think, complete mind block. Didn't help that I didn't have my own sheet. So I went for a walk to try and get some ideas. Shame I went back when I only had 20 minutes left.

Before Journo, I nipped into town to get Kerrang and have a look at the hotly anticipated Readers Poll results. What bullshit that was! Jared pissing Leto as Sexiest Male!? 30STM as Best Band!? Nah mate. The only categories I totally agreed with where Best New Band and Hero of the Year, Young Guns and Corey Taylor respectively. Although a special mention has to go to Hayley Williams, voted Sexiest Female. Her reaction? "The people of England need to have their eyes checked!" Couldn't have said it better myself.

Journo itself was alright. Some guy was in, talking about blogging (I don't know his name, I missed the introduction), critiquing other blogs and the like. After he did his bit, I wrote a piece for my other blog which you can read here. You don't have to, but it'd be nice :)

I actually used a smiley intentionally. Oh dear.

Anywhore, C&C with Pete wasn't bad, he set us up with a powerpoint to make, and left us to it. So basically, it was a very very short lesson. I do love that diamond geezer.

Mo

P.S: Adolf came in, and when Liz and I went downstairs earlier, we couldn't find him. At all. We were all "What the hull!?"

No comments: