Wednesday 19 August 2009

Wednesday 19th August

Huzzah! The Welsh weather has finally made its prescence known! Albeit halfway through the day, but our weather luck ran out, nonetheless. I suspect it may have something to do with the fact I texted Kayleigh saying it was tropical this morning...

Adolf had another quiet day. Yes, the idea of having no job to back to is daunting, but for god sake, don't let it ruin the holiday. Sod.
So it was another Madre and Liz day. No bad thing.

We headed off for Betws-y-Coed (Betoos-ah-Koid) and managed to get round 3 shops before the heavens opened. And I didn't even have my hoobie with me. Cocksocks. At least it remained nothing more than drizzle, so I wasn't too drowned.
Kayleigh informed me about a picture of Gus in Kerrang! "It really captures the clearness of his eyes!" she texted. She's bloody right. Possibly the best picture of Gustav ever. Pretty cool.

I'VE FOUND MONSTER IN WALES! Technically, it was Liz who found it, but it's still Monster. And it's the Ripper variety <3 Me favourite.

Mo

No comments: