Monday 16 November 2009

Sexy Old Jigsaw

I feel up to date. With my television viewing, at least. I spent this morning relishing the fact I didn't have Journalism whilst watching Doctor Who. I have to say, that was a faintly terrifying episode. I may not drink water ever again. And I caught up on Top Gear as well, although my headphones were slightly dodgy. Turns out it was the 'puter though, so that was a relief (I was at college at the time).

Went into college to meet up with Kayleigh, and was assaulted by Sarah. She spun round on the spot, and hit me with her bag. Several times. I'm sure she'd be gutted to know it didn't really hurt that much. She even did it in the lift. Silly girl.
Waited for Lozz with Kayleigh on the computer, looking at loads of pictures. When Lozz did come, Kayleigh printed off some of her pictures, and then Lozz did some of hers. Whilst she did that, Kayleigh and I played Lozz's Rocksound Top Trumps. Kayleigh won, but not before I managed to win the Aiden card from her. She won it back, and as I handed it back, I said "You'll like this one." and showed her the picture (it was Nightmare Anatomy-era 'Yam) and she simply snatched it from my hand and uttered 'Baby.'


Blame her? Didn't think so.

Mo

P.S- The title of this entry comes from a Tobin Bell-lookalike that sat next to me on the bus. I did a double take.

No comments: