Saturday 7 November 2009

Two Parts

I'ma split this post into two, since they were the main events of today.

TOWN
Oh good lordy, what fun it is going to town with Liz. I'm not even being sarcastic. Essentially, we just wandered around, making fun of other people and I was growling at her M Shadows-esque for an eternity. She found it too funny. I told her about the "Get a better hobby" and she also found that too funny. By the end of it, my throat was getting a little sore.
Saw Ellie and Zander in Subway. So we munched with them. Ellie was pleased she managed not to get any of her food down her. Just as she was leaving, she noticed some sauce on her white shorts. Spoke too soon? Definitely. I stole about half of her cookie, which she wasn't too bothered about. Took the fun away really. Boo.
Liz and I were talking about how our Grandad looked after our late Grandmother (who suffered a severe stroke) for loads of years, despite her inability to communicate. Liz was saying how she admired him for it, and that she wouldn't be able to do it. Then I came out with "I'd be like 'Bitch, why ain't you talking to me!?'" and a nearby guy obviously overheard, and looked at me xD All a good laugh.
Handed my CV into Republic, JD Sports and Rymans today. Although I was rejected from about 50 different stores. Alright, I'll tell the truth. 49. I hope I get a fecking job soon.
I NEED MONEY, BITCHES.

LYDIARD
After much huffing and puffing, Mum let Liz and I go to the firework display, and decided she was coming too. Fair enough, I spent a lot less than I would have had I had to pay myself.
Mum wanted my to wear a hat when we went out, so I put on my scarf, hoodie stolen from Lozz, and my trilby. I looked propa gangsta, tee bee aitch. Mum was all "I meant your other hat." but didn't make anything of it.
Despite Mum paying for the lot of us, I still took a fiver just in case, and spent £2.50 of it on two coffees and a cup of soup. Guess who the soup was for.
I need a piss at the most inconvenient times. We'd just found our spot, people were crowding around behind us and my bladder decided it was full. I spent most of the display bouncing up and down on the spot. Ah vhell, still enjoyed it.
The first lot that went up were green, and, resurrecting last years Voldemort identifications, Liz and I shouted "OBLIVIATE!" because we're just that cool. Oh wait. Mum said they looked like alien antennae.
On the way out, Mum was ranting about people who would buy firework show tickets in advance. She called them sad. I agree to some extent.
This year was better, because it wasn't raining and so I wasn't cold. Although last year with Kayleigh was the bomb. Shame she couldn't make it this year. There's always next year, when we can buy our own :D

Until then...

Mo

No comments: