Wednesday 16 June 2010

Hectic

My my my, what a bloody busy week this has been. Let me break it down for you:

Monday:
Went to my new and first job (congratulate me later ;D) to help get the initial delivery in. Went in at 8, got out just after 9.

Tuesday:
2 and a half hour Media exam in the morning, followed by chasing Nigel, followed by MORE work. We sorted through the first delivery, putting them on shelves and what not AND then got the second delivery in; I was in there from 1 til 9. I'm so glad I'm getting paid for this week.

Wednesday:
Day off from work, but that was due to a 2 hour Communication exam I had this afternoon. I failed.

So yeah, that's this week so far. Back into work tomorrow at 9 to do, well, more of Tuesday's work, I'm assuming. Don't have to get another delivery in though, so I'll have some time to myself. This, I like.

Mo

No comments: