Sunday 27 June 2010

Summer Summer Summer Time.

Yes, that IS as in that awful song by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince i.e Will Smith. Actually, I lie. It's as in the classic 90's choon by... You get it.

Not only has this weekend been bloody marvellous weather wise, I had a good couple of days at work. Yesterday, I managed to sell about £550 worth of shoes. This, my friends, is good. Although not as good as Alice, who managed to sell £233 worth in one go. None of us could quite believe it. Quite amazing.
However, this uber uber hot weather has been playing havoc with my computer. In that it overheats far too easily. When it overheats, it turns off by itself. Which doesn't amuse me, no siree. In the end I gave up, and went to bed.

I woke up this morning, and my back fockin' killed. I'm not being melodramatic when I say it hurt to move. At one point, I was almost on the floor, it hurt so much. But Mum gave me a couple of her super strong meds, and I could function normally :D
So, with a bag full of back up and a semi working back, I set off for work. Again. Outside the Outlet, they have a farm market on Sundays, and there's a stall that sells cheese. They have a stuffed goat mascot thing a few metres from the stall, and the temptation to just kick it in the face was unbearable. Next week, I'll get a picture of it so you can understand why. Seriously, you'll want to kick it through your computer screen.
Another good day at work, although I have no idea how much I sold. Was quite a lot, is all I know. I still need to sell a pair of Shape Ups though. Was sooo close today. Why do I keep getting near misses!? As far as I know, I'm the only part timer who still needs to sell his first pair of shape ups. Grrr...

SPORTING NEWS: Haha, England are out of the World Cup, after a 4-1 battering from Germany. I didn't even watch the game, I had more than enough info coming from Facebook. Also, Vettel won the Euro GP for Red Bull with Hamilton and Button taking second and thrid for McLaren. Webber crashed out in spectacular fashion, and Michael 'Legend' Schumacher came 16th. As in, the one who dominated i.e made the sport boring as hell for 6 seasons and then came in after 8 years of retirement expecting to be on top again. Needless to say, I've put him forward for the FRONT Cuntdown ;D

Mo

No comments: