Monday 24 November 2008

"Ethiopians Look a Bit Hungry.."

Is it funny to have a Thermos full of coffee in a lesson first thing Monday morning? Manda seemed to think it was. I told her "I like my coffee."

And why must nothing INTERESTING happen in my lessons? I suppose Luke did come in looking absolutely STONED out of his mind (half-open eyes, slow, rhythmic nodding) but besides that, the majority of the lesson was same as usual.

Near the end, Dave went out for something and Lee took the clock and set it 10 minutes forward. Boy, are we wild. Still, it worked. And I said that I felt hungry, Anne-Marie said I looked hungry.
Me: "How can you say someone looks hungry?"
Lee: "Dunno bout you, but I think Ethiopians look a bit hungry.."
Me, Elena, Manda and Anne-Marie just cracked up, making Lee feel a bit guilty that he'd said such a thing.


Really, that's the only thing that stood out for me today.

Mo's Life = Uninteresting and FAIL

Mo

No comments: