Thursday 30 September 2010

Tiredness

Snoozy snoozy. College has taken it's toll on me this week; I don't have any energy to do ANYTHING D:
Tomorrow is going to be interesting. College from 9-12, work from 1-8 and then going out on the town for Lotty's 19th. Quite how I am going to function on Saturday is beyond me. Maybe espresso intravenously?

In other news, I went to see Resident Evil: Afterlife today. My overall opinion is that they have included a few zombie characters from the games, which is always good for a game-film adaptation (the zombie characters being the ones with squid like beasts coming out their mouths and giant axe man) but besides that, it didn't really leave a lasting impression. There was no real thrill in the film, just a few jumpy sections but that was it. And as for the 3D aspect... Too many slow-mo sequences, too much focus on the special effects to make the film outstanding. By all means, go and see it, just don't expect to be blown away.

Mo

No comments: