Tuesday 28 July 2009

Frank's

So nothing about Young Guns. YET. But there will be, promise. I keep promising this, but I will do it. Chances are I won't though. For god's sake, someone make my mind up for me!

Anywhore, Franks today. What a shambles getting there was ¬_¬ First, I got the bus from mine to town. I stuck the £1.10 in the machine and asked for a single.
"To where?"
"Town."
"That's £1.70"
For fuck sake, really? All I want to do is get into town! It shouldn't cost me an arm and a leg to do so. So I got to town, and walked to Franks. Takes about an hour, in case you're thinking of doing the same.
I got there, apologised for being late (by 45 minutes) to which Frank yawned. I think he was tired. We went to his room and laughed at Dirty Sanchez for a bit and then Frank showed me his NFS ProStreet skills. Mainly his drag skills. I had a go, and he was handily giving me guidance on how to do it right. He said he felt a bit like Jackie Stewart xD. The tips he were giving me were working a charm.
He then showed me his cars of NFS Undercover (an Audi TT, a Lotus Elise and a Merc CLS AMG) and I proceeded to trash the CLS. Sorry Frank.
Frank also got a parcel. I used my keys to slash the tape and unleash the contents. They were Frank's metallic silver and gold Nike id Cortez's. His reaction when he saw them? You could've scraped him of the ceiling, he was that ecstatic.
After cocking about on the PS3, and Frank marvelling at his shoes (which we established blew his multi coloured Nike's out of the water), we went to walk Fred round the lake whilst Frank tested his new shoes. As I shut the front door, Franks stared at me for ages. "We'll have to go for a -checks watch- 45 minute walk: I don't have my keys." -_-' Hence the decision to go around the lake. Every 5 minutes, Frank would stop and look at the bottom of his white soled Nike's. "Aww, they're dirty!" Frank, soles are supposed to get dirty. And the white accentuates the dirt. At least the silver didn't get harmed.
We got to the shop to buy lunch (which were toasted cheese baguettes) and we bought Oreos and Jaffa Cakes too. The J Cakes were mine, but I left them behind -_-
After lunch we played 'Who Can Fly The Furthest' on GTA IV. Basically you walk up to a petrol station, pull out your shotgun and start blasting the pumps until they explode. You measure using defining features of the terrain such as railings and such. Was fun until I went on a crazy truck rampage, killing everything :D
When Frank had to meet some people, we got to the bus stop outside his and I noticed someone had stuck an adult/kids day rider in the time table. I showed Frank and we discovered it was valid. We then hatched a completely outrageous plan that he was 16 and I was 15 and we'd use the day rider on the bus. It worked, despite the driver giving Frank a lecture on Citizenship cards. Free bus ride is worth the lecture I think, but then the driver did believe I was 15... I'm 17. FML.

Mo

No comments: