Thursday 2 July 2009

Fuck My Life

Sorry for the distinct lack of updates recently. Nothing interesting has happened AT ALL in the past week, so there's little point in telling everyone about shit.

Technically, I shouldn't be updating now. Adolf has been on my back like a dog on heat at the moment. What for? Looking at university related information, even though he's ademant we can't send me. So I'm sat here wasting my time really. He's making my life absolute hell at the minute. He's even TOLD me to get a haircut. At first, he said "You can choose the style as long as it's out your eyes." So I flicked through Kerrang! and found a good picture of Jacoby Shaddix and I fell in love with his hair. My new style. I tell him I have a haircut booked, and he adds a specification on the list: "These bits [the sides] have to get sorted as well." I show him the picture of 'Coby, and he says "Not acceptable, choose another style." How about I just get my whole head shaved, will that do, SIR?

And you know what really gets up my nose? When he calls me his 'son'. One day, Imma tell him "You can call me your son when you start treating me like it. Not one of your fucking employees."

And as it turns out, someone who I thought I had a chance with (that's the main vibe I got from them) has recently got together with someone who has done nothing but put her down and slag her off.

Life is shit at the moment.

Mo

No comments: