Saturday 4 July 2009

No, really, MyHeritage IS bullshit.

After reading Kayleigh's blog about MyHeritage, I decided I'd try and see who my celebrity lookalikes are.

Well I would if MyHeritage would actually pick out the face in the pictures.

That's a perfectly acceptable picture of my face, is it not? MyHeritage is being a dickbag, saying "No face was detected." I didn't know internet sites could be blind.

Finally, I found a picture that MH finally found a face in, and apparently I look like:

Rod Stewart - 75% (Ageing rock star)

Drake Bell - 75% (Star of Disney's 'Drake & Josh')

Dougie Poynter - 74% (Bassist of McFly)

Liam Aiken - 74% (Klaus from Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events)

Jesse McCartney - 74% (American Thinks-he-can-do-it-all)

Misha Omar - 71% (Malaysian singer-actress)

Jay Chou - 68% (Taiwanese musician/singer/actor)

Teddy Kollek - 67% (Former mayor of Jerusalem O_O)

Jared Padalecki - 66% (Wade in House of Shit Wax)

Morten Harket - 66% (lead singer of a-ha)

Take on me.

Mo

No comments: