Sunday 21 September 2008

Banana Phone

So decided (was 'coerced') to go out for a bit on my bike with my sister (on her own bike- we don't have a tandem) and so we cycled to the nearest park, where we hogged the swings for an hour. :) Even if swinging makes me ill.

Anyhoo, we were sat there and a group of like, 11year olds came to the swings next to us and pap started to blare from their phones. The pap being 'Banana Phone' and some crap medly of squeaky toy noises. And Liz has just informed me that they played 'Lazytown' too.
What possesses kids these days!?
Liz and I looked at each other, and we said: 'Let's get the fuck outta here.'

So here I am plotting my revenge on people who use their walkman phones to play crap. I'll get one and play AFI on full volume. Eat that, Bitches.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

I have Lazytown songs on my iPod and I fucking love Banana Phone. So yeah. You're gonna have to dump me now aren't you? x