Monday 15 September 2008

Skittles, Pocky & Love Hearts

Guh.

3 hours of the same lesson isn't nice. Even if I did get a break or two.
So the first break came, and I took the opportunity to go and buy a pack of Sour Crazy Skittles (5 E-numbers) and a bottle of Powerade (College shop doesn't have the blue one!) to try and keep my energy up. I didn't die of boredom so I guess it worked. Second break I just went for a wander and returned to the lesson.

Lesson over, I went to meet Korey so we could undertake our Monday Morning Ritual of walking into Town, which was considerably dryer than our recent Friday Afternoon Ritual.
Mosying on down to Town, we shared some delightful Pocky and started talking about how Seaside chippy chips are SO much better than their inland counterparts.
On the way into town, I pulled out a pack of GIANT (apparently) Love Hearts and offered one to her. Cheesy it may seem, but that's how we got together- a Love Heart. But I don't care.
We got to Fleming Way, and had to part. Since I only had 2 sticks of Pocky left, I gave Korey them as well as the 100% official Japanese box.

I got home, did my paper round, had lunch, went back to college for 3 hours of Media Studies (cue more Skittles and Powerade) where nothing particularly interesting happened and came home.

That was my candy-filled day, and I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow consisted of more Skittles.

2 comments:

Kayleigh Puget said...

I love you Moooooo!!
Miss you, miss you(8)

MoFiasco said...

I thought I was Mo, not Moooo :P