Wednesday 17 September 2008

'Which type of voice annoys you..?'

Today was okay.

Two hours of Media Studies with Una wasn't nice. Especially since I didn't have a break AT ALL. After Her, I had an hour of Pete and English Language. I feel Pete is the most school-teacher-like of all my teachers at College. He waits when people are talking over him -.-

Lunch break came, and I met with Korey. She was sat on Benji again and then Mike comes and sits on her. Once she escapes, we go for a walk around the college perimeter which was fun, especially since a Chav crawled into the car park blaring some R'n'B crap. Korey announces that it's her favourite song.
We arrive back at HQ i.e The Chairs where Chris is massaging Kerry. He gives Korey and I a psychotic stare and says 'I'm a good masseuse.' I wouldn't question it, not with that stare.

Time for third and final lesson dawns, and I suddenly realise: 'Two hours of Ron!' Considering Ron talks like his tongue is twice the size it should be, it's not nice. So I sit down, and Elena plonks herself down beside me. I tell her about my certain distaste for Ron and tell her my plan of an emotional breakdown as soon as he walks in the room. Naturally, I forgot to act out my plan ><. But anyway, after an hour of being bored to tears, we're granted a ten minute break, whereby I stop by a vending machine. A girl in front of me selects a pack of Sour Skittles to purchase and it gets stuck at the last bit. She makes the mistake of walking off >:) I make the same selection and buy one, get one free! Saving one for Critical thinking with Tim tomorrow -.- Back in the lesson, I munch the Skittles, hoping to stay alive. Elena laughs ¬¬
Ron starts talking about how people have their own voice patterns and asks the class if there're any voice they don't like... There I am, loathing this man and his voice, and he asks that question. Brilli-fucking-ant. Elena proceeds to laugh.

Lesson over, I meet Korey and we walk to town. For once, Food did not strike up in our conversation! We start moaning about how we hate various family members instead. All good fun. Time to part, we go our separate ways, but not before I can moan about how short I am (TOO short).

And then bus journey, paper round blah blah blah, The End.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

I don't like Elena :)
I don't know who she is but whatever.

I don't like Ron either.
He is soooooooo BORING.

I want REAL kisses ;)
xx