Tuesday 30 September 2008

All the best things are free.

My english lesson today was great- Teacher told us 'If you don't have a one on one meeting today, you can leave.' and since I didn't have a 1:1, I left :D

Extending my normal 4 hour break to about 6 hours... so I went home to do my round aafter an hour, came back for half of Kayleigh's break. By which time I was miserable as sin :( I was told to smile countless times. On recollection, I have no idea why I was so depressed (or 'mopey' as Jae later described my state).

After Kay went off to have two hours of Ron, I went into town to claim my FREE regular Mi-shake. I chose Kinder Bueno and it was fantabulously scrumptious. And I picked up another Loyalty Card on the way out. I like Mi-shake's.

I went back up to college and spent the next 2 hours curled up on the floor. Jae came over and played 'You Are A Pirate' in an effort to make me smile. It worked briefly. I was still on the floor when Weenie came over and asked what was up. I said nothing, unconvincingly, and she unloaded a phrase which helped me snap out of it- 'There's always someone worse off.' Thank you, Weenie. Because of you, I am sane.
I then looked at my £6 Blue Banana bag, and decided 'That's a bit dull' and started colouring it. This facinated other members of 'The Chairs Croo' (namely Ellie, Dudley and some other guy) and they soon joined in. So now, through team=work, we created a masterpiece. Using just four felt-tip pens. High-five you guys. Oh, and Ellie let me sign her breast :3

A huge thanks to Lauren, Keri & Benji, you guys were a great help today. I appreciate it alot.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

Yeah, cheer the fuck up.
I know that means nothing coming from me.

But don't you think I feel bad too?

Benji did talk to you in the end did he?
Well, at least someone got through to you.

You won't even smile for me anymore.


Oh whatever. This'll probably make you more miserable. See what I mean when I say I'm not good for you?




God sake.
I feel terrible now.

Cheers.