Wednesday 1 October 2008

So It Turns Out Pigeons Can Smoke...

Today = a mix of all sorts really.

I was much happier than yesterday which is good :D although Media Studies with Una was a bit of a drag. The only interesting bit was drawing movie posters near the end of the lesson.

So from one lesson straight into another. Although my english lesson was again effectively cancelled. Roll on a 2 hour break. Which I spent in our usual spot, sat on the floor. The floor was good.
Pigeon waltzed on over to join our group, and Kayleigh jumped to the chance of making friends. Every so often she'd turn to me with a huge 'I'VE MADE FRIENDS WITH PIGEON!' grin on her face. So joined in, and it turns out Pigeon's name is Kieran. He eventually left us for a cigarette. Hence the Smoking Pigeon.

Kayleigh left for her Geography trip of measuring a river, and spent the next half hour eating my lunch and sitting on Jake's knee. Jake, your knee is quite comfortable :D Although he forgot to Goodbye Hug me. I was annoyed about that.

Communication with Ron was fun, since absolutley NO ONE in the class was listening, yet he continued talking xD Elena 'shared' her Oreo's with me (I stole 3 of the available 4) and decided it would be a laugh to tie my hair in pigtails. In the end, my ears got cold so I took them out.
During the break from Ron, I bought 2 cans of Relentless and downed them both within 5 minutes. Jae proceeded to stand on both cans, causing them to stay on his shoes. I pronounced he had a medical condition know as Can Foot.
Back in Ron's lesson, he started talking about... I forget what it was but he did something horrifying- he took the nearest chair to me, pulled it right next to me and SAT DOWN NEXT TO ME. I froze in horror. I don't think I've fully recovered.

Waiting at the bus stop, I was stunned by the sheer amount of people waiting for the same bus. Needless to say, I waited for a less packed bus to arrive. Whilst I was waiting, Elena and Lotty appeared. We had a good old chin wag about nothing and then we discovered that Elena and I have the same size shoes. So we swapped one shoe. She has my left Gola slip-on, I have her left Rocket Dog shoe. We'll be swapping back tomorrow. I hope.

I was debating about wearing my vintage, 100% real leather jacket to college tomorrow, but then Kayleigh kindly reminded me that Benji would probably kill me. Because of her, I will live to see another day. It'll just have to wait until Lotty's 80's birthday party on Saturday.

Your friendly neighbourhood Mo.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

Lotty's 80s party!! OMG.
I actually can't wait.
I'm a bit bummed out that I can't get any stilettos though.

I can't walk in them anyway XD
And THE YOUNG ONES!!

I bet you cannae wait.
I know I can't.
It's gonna be fucking excellent.
xx