Saturday 11 October 2008

"Cex Is Just PISSING Me Off!"

Today has been alright. Met up with Hayley in Freshbrook so we could wander into town together. We got to town and met with Jen and her friends and then we kind of drifted apart... Ah well. I haven't towned it with Hayley in ages so s'all good.

First we toddled to Trinket Box so Hayley could change her lip piercing. She got a pink one. Then we went to Giggles and Skywalkers looking for wigs (why not?) to no avail. So we headed back for the centre to Partyland, see if we could get anything there. We didn't. So we trawled through the Brunel centre for a bit, stopping off for me to hand in CV's to Hawkins Bizaare and The Collectors Corner. We then went to Waterstones to look for a burlesque book for Hayley. I don't know why we were doing this, but whilst we were we bumped into Jen and her friends. They went downstairs whilst Hayley and I went to Maccy D's to get some lunch. Cheeseburger happy meals yo! We sat outside since it was a glorious day where some people were celebrating the life of John Peel, and a few local bands played some stuff. All in all quite loud.

After, we waltzed over to Cex to see if I could sell my games, since they advertise 'We Buy Your Games and DVDs for CASH!' I got in there and they had a notice that they weren't buying goods for cash. For the 4th time of me trying. Cex has pissed me off. I'm considering boycotting the damn place. After that, I was a bit hacked off, and shouted "Cex is just PISSING me off!" although I pronounce Cex as sex so to passers by, it may have sounded quite strange...

We then wandered into the centre somewhere where Ash texted me announcing his arrival in town. I replied saying we were by the Big Silver Clock. He met us there and upon noticing my hair, he says "Looking all Emo fuck today Martyn." Cheers Ash.

So we wandered around Town for not a long time at all when we got bored and started walking back to West Swindon. We got most of the way there and Hayley stopped at a bus stop- "My feet hurt and I feel crap so I'm waiting for a bus." Ash carried on walking and I stayed with Hayley. I think that pissed Ash off. The bus came and we got to ASDA when we passed Ash. I got off, saying goodbye to Hayley and rejoined Ash. We then went over to his for a spot of Guitar Hero. Needless to say I failed. Although not as bad as Ash when he decided it'd be a good idea to use the Hyperspeed cheat and put it on 5. Playing Dragonforce. On Expert. Mind you, he also used the 'No Fail' cheat, so it quite humourous watching.

Then I went home, had tea, blah blah blah. End.

Your friendly neighbourhood Mo.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

if you want to have a job in hawkins BAZAAR, you have to spell it right.

you failure.