Monday 6 October 2008

"You'll Always Be Santa To Me."

LOL! On the bus this morning, the bus driver cocked up- where he should've turned left, he went straight on. I didn't complain, it took me closer to college.

This morning was good, got in and met with the crew. Jae was in at twenty to nine, even though his lesson didn't start until FIVE. He's mental, is Jae. Saw Kayleigh and gave her her jacket she'd left behind back.

Communication with Dave was fun, Elena and I spent pretty much the whole lesson playing 'I Win'- basically one of us would say/do something and the other would try and beat it. If they failed, the challenger would say "I win! Fail!" to the other person. Yes, it's a pointless game but it passed the time. I think I won several times.
After the lesson we met Zander randomly and started talking about random crap, including the fact that Elena hasn't seen The Dark Knight (fail) or the Rejected Cartoons by Don Hertzfelt (another fail). Upon my mentioning of these epic 'toons, Zander agreed that Elena failed, stating that "His [Don] pencil isn't graphite, it's win!" I was inclined to agree.
Zander then left us for his lesson and so Elena and I went on our way to the Gay Bay. Elena was called by on of her chums and she said she was on the second floor when really, she was on the first. Yet another fail, Elena.

We got to the Gay Bay and discovered a small pole, the type that you find with velvet rope. And so, Xander decided it'd be an idea to hump it. Meanwhile, Jake had given Kayleigh his Relentless and she insisted that if anyone wanted some, she would feed it to them. She 'fed' Bexi without any damage but it came to me and I kinda dribbled. Oops. Kayleigh then proceeded to steal the scarf that I stole from Jen on Saturday. We had more fun with the small silver pole and then I went to join Elena, whom by this point we had decided that she'd be doing my round with me, since she had the same break I had. Lotty came for a while and then this cute girl called Crystal (she has a nickname, but I'm unsure who to spell it) who, shock horror, is SHORTER than ME! I felt tall next to her. >:]

Xander then decided to leave for town, and came over to hug me and my posse. When he hugged me, he whispered in my ear "You'll always be Santa to me." Needless to say I looked at with with a 'WHAT THE FUCK!?' look on my face. So he went off and Elena and I buggered off to mine to do my paper round.

We got to mine and I saw our shiny Volvo on the drive. Adolf was home ¬_¬ So I said to Elena "We'll just dump our stuff in the garage." I let her steal Liz's bike so she could keep up. And yet she was still too slow. Another fail, Ellie.

We got back to mine in time for me to buy some lunch (pack of sandwiches, two dark kit-kats and two Lucozades) and catch the bus back to college, where we got in just in time for our lessons (our rooms were directly opposite to each other. How uncanny is that!?)

Media with Julian was pants as usual. We listened to some crappy radio play series and Kayleigh's quote from her brother instantly came to mind- "They always have some gay theme." I had to stifle my laughter.
Julain set us a research task and I buggered off to the library to do that. I never did go back to that room xD Whilst in the library, I discovered ebuddy.com, so I kind of have MSN back, but not fully. I miss it so.

Your friendly neighbourhood Mo

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

Your blogs make me laugh you knob.
"Aaron came and occupied Kayleigh"
EXCUSE ME!?!

That makes it sound rude!!

Tit.
I love Xander XD