Sunday 26 October 2008

"We'll Get You To Nazi Germany"

Pirate Party was good... from what I can remember.

So I got there with Kayleigh and Aaron and there was some fun going on already. Dudley was thrilled when he saw me: he got up from the sofa, took me by the shoulders and said to me "Don't worry, Richard, we'll get you to Nazi Germany." and walked off, leaving me slightly bewildered. Keri arrived and was also pleased to see me. She offered me some of her Fosters and I obliged. Both Keri and Jae started chanting "Chug, chug, chug!" and I ended up dribbling. Not a good look.
Then I ended up in Nate's room playing Guitar Hero. After about 2 songs I got bored so went on the hunt for my own drink. I found my own can of Fosters in the kitchen, but not before Kayleigh ordered me to take a whacking great slug of whiskey.
I finished my first can of Fosters quite quickly, crushed the can against my head and went for a second.
Out in the back garden, Jae was showing off by wheelying in a wheelchair. He did fairly well, only falling off twice and then offered me the chair. I obliged ans decided to go off-road in it. I got stuck. So I finished my second can of Fosters, crushed the can against my head and... passed out. In a wheelchair. I hope there are no pictures...
So I was out of it for the whole night basically. I got woken up by a text from Loz and I think I may have scared her in my reply. Somehow I got from the back, to the front of the house, and I have no recollection of how it happened. I remember hearing Benji's voice but that's the only Benji I encountered that night- I didn't see him whatsoever. I crashed on the sofa in the front room where some nice girl sat next to me holding my hand. I kept apologising for not knowing her name. All I know is she was blonde, but there were a few blonde girls there. No doubt we'll see each other in college...
Then I was CARRIED up to Joel's room by 7 people and dumped on the bed to sober up. Kayleigh came and stroked my hair for god knows how long. Jae announced I had a new nickname - Jonny Two-Pints - and I noticed a poster of Joels that I found interesting. "What the fuck is Jizzy Tissue doing alongside those bands!?" The bands in question were The Enemy and The Wombats and Jizzy Tissue was Lethal Bizzle. Kayleigh was intrigued as to how I got Jizzy Tissue out of Lethal Bizzle so I explained to her about Top Gear Of The Pops from last year where Clarkson described him as Jizzy Tissue.
Dudley joined us and started saying "Richard, you are ginger, but that's alright." He wouldn't shut up. He also yelled at me "Why aren't you making the fucking gravy!?", spitting in my jug as he did.
Then there's a gap inbetween that and being woken up and told to leave Joels room. So I went back downstairs and played more Guitar Hero and Midnight Club 3 in Nate's room. Then we stuck on a Blink 182 DVD and stuck the 5/6 videos on continuous. I got bored of that so joined Chris, Jade, Aaron Kayleigh and Matt back in the front room. Strictly speaking, Matt was fast asleep so he doesn't really count. But we were there, talking about nothing important and then we all scrunched up on the sofa and tried to get at least some sleep. It worked. Kinda.

Morning came and what was left of us piled into the front room and started talking about the previous night and various mishaps (Joel and Nate had a fight, Joel hugged Poppy saying "Dudley, I love Poppy." and other such happenings.) Upon opening the curtains to see grey skies and rain, Dudley exclaimed "Look what a shit day it is!" Chris had to leave us for work and Aaron's parents kindly lifted Kayleigh and I back to our respective homes.



In my defence, I will say that I drank on an empty stomach so the alcohol affected me worse than usual.

Your friendly neighbourhood Mo.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Puget said...

Stop making excuses.
You were obscene.

Where IS the gravy!?

LOL, I still have Dudley's bandana!