Saturday 25 October 2008

Hamlyn for £2 and Cheese Ovaries.

Met up with Kayleigh in town and had a very nice time.

We first went to Greggs so Kayleigh could get something to eat and a woman in the queue asked for something that I misheard as 'Cheese Ovary'. I told Kayleigh this and a disgusted look appeared on her face. We noticed an offer on sausage rolls whereby you could buy 4 for £2. However, we refuse to acknowledge 4, instead we call it Hamlyn (long story). And so it turned into Hamlyn for £2. *shudder*.
We then spent a fair bit of time people watching, and laughing at various knobs. One in question was talking on his phone with a very very big smile on his face. We decided that he was gay and talking to his boyfriend. I wouldn't put it past him.
We then went to find Milli in Primark. That didn't take long at all xD We had a brief chat with her and then went elsewhere.
We ventured back into the Brunel and Kayleigh decided to take me into a photo booth for pictures we wouldn't be paying for...
We then walked to the Outlet Village where I met her friends Gary and Kelsey. It was nice meeting them. Kelsey said I wasn't quite the Mo she had pictured. I wonder how she did picture me...
We then ended up back in Town where we bumped into Joel. He asked Kayleigh if she was going to his Pirate Party and she said yes. They were talking about the party for a while and then Joel, who hardly knows me, said to me "You can come if you want." Result.

And so Kayleigh and I formulated a plan that she comes to mine, talks to Aaron on MSN to arrange transport for me and we go to hers so he can pick both of us up there. It worked.

Expect to see an entry about aforementioned party.

Your friendly neighbourhood Mo.

P.S Kayleigh and I also decided that the number 2 should be eradicated, following suit of Jade Puget. We now count as follows: 1, 3, Hamlyn, 5 and so on...

No comments: